Union Services Reservation Request
Questions marked with a * are required
Currently enrolled UTEP students may use this form to request space in the Union Building or the EPNG Conference Center for academic activities such as thesis and dissertation projects, group study, or research activities. This form is not for use by registered student organizations; RSOs must submit requests via Mine Tracker. Requests must be received no later than two (2) weeks prior to the activity. All requests are subject to approval by Union Services.
Contact Information
When will your activity begin?
When will you need access to the room?
When will your activity end?
Describe your activity in detail and explain its relevance to your academic program.
How many do you expect to attend?
What kind of furniture setup would you like?
Will you need any of the following?